Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:33 PM   #10550
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I would guess it would have occurred in Antarctica - I have read that the winds coming off the mountains covered by glaciers produce phenomenal low temps. Diaries by Scott, Amundsen, and others report daily temps of -50 C as bearable, so I would guess a record low would be considerably lower. So, I'll guess -75 C.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote