View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 03:56 AM   #15
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I would contact them. But as I have read Battlefield Earth and hated it and read some of the Mission Earth series and disliked it, I can't see putting others through the same misery.
JS,
it has been years since I have read either and maybe my memory isnt as good as it used to be. I only made it half way thru the Mission Earth Series, but BattleField Earth seem to move along pretty good. The Sad thing is I have the entire set in PaperBack at Home. I think I will be spending a fortune re-reading some of my favorites.
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote