View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 04:47 AM   #74
carmenchu
Groupie
carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Win7,Win10,Lubuntu,smartphone
Bug!! ,,, and suggestions

Kiwidude,
Everything last version, I have tried to save settings and got this:
Spoiler:
calibre, version 0.8.17
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:export_menus() takes exactly 1 argument (3 given)

TypeError: export_menus() takes exactly 1 argument (3 given)

I suspect it has to do with the new (don't how much, haven't added anything for ages) "Search the Internet"-like layout.

Now, the suggestions (see the "compare ePub thread" in Ideas for plugins:

Open_with with two paths for 7-zip/WinMerge, paths being:
- 2 compatible formats for selected book (i.e., PG zip html download/manybooks ePub: which should I convert from...?)
- 2 selected books (i.e., from Find Duplicates)
- selected book and clipboard (ticklish, needs some utility to capture whole Windows path to clipboard).

What about it?
carmenchu is offline   Reply With Quote