View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 06:20 AM   #12
Pinecone
Guru
Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-600, PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
I've seen books created with that font cause the problem you describe. It doesn't seem to appear just because that font was used, but only when that font was used with certain packages for the original creation.
I had that problem with the font in Calibre doing custom series like columns. It tooks many rounds with chaley to figure out I had typed a double L and we couldn't see it.
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote