View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #1
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Crossover for Mac w/Kindle PC Software (p.s. it works)

As I'm writing this I'm downloading Crossover for Mac. I got a license last year when they were giving them away. Given that it is (I believe) built on Wine I'm hoping I can run the Kindle PC software on it. As knowing this one way or the other will be helpful I'm just doing this as it happens.

I'm bored. Sue me.

Well.. it works pretty much like the Wine version does. It installs, it works. The buttons are empty, so are the popups. But assuming your books have good covers, you can use it to read on the Mac.

So yay!

You can get Crossover at codeweavers.com Or you patient people can wait for the Mac version.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote