View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigeldb View Post
Hi Zelda,.....yup, we were wearing nametags...interesting we were using real names rather than our usernames...got a bit confusing at one stage...next time will use both.
if we have them (we probably will) next time i'll definitely recommend everyone puts both their real names and their pseudos ! if i have to choose, i'd rather know the pseudo. when a new person arrives at a meetup and introduces themselves (with their real name...) i always say "yes yes but who are you on the forum ?" (that's the one i know, after all !)

Quote:
Where do you folks meet up...in a bookshop or cafe?
we started out in a café, now we meet in a café / restaurant because we've got people coming from rather far away (sometimes as far as wales or switzerland ! ) and it's more convenient if they can have dinner there. so we start at 6pm with drinks and around 8 whoever wants to stay for dinner starts heading towards the table.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote