View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 11:48 AM   #1
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
configure.py - where is it?

I am trying to follow the directions for getting a calibre development system up and running under Windows XP.

I have got to the stage where I am told to:

Quote:
1. Compile and Install SIP
python configure.py -p win32-g++
However this fails saying that the configure.py file cannot be found. I have done a search of my hard disk and do not appear to have it. Is there an earlier stage where it should have been installed (although I have carried out all the ones indicated), or is there a something missing from the instructions?

I may have to give in an use the VMWare linux image, but I had hoped to get it running natively under Windows.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote