View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 08:17 AM   #43
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
If she really loved you she'd let you have all the gadgets you wanted
And then I'd have another pile of stuff to move next time! As it is, I'm seriously thinking about copying all my music to data files and getting rid of the physical media, but some of my vinyl albums have been with me for over three-quarters of my life - it doesn't seem right!

Quote:
Personally, I think 2.4.0 is better than 2.3.1. The only bug that I am finding annoying is the reader will go to sleep about 60 seconds after being woken if you don't touch the screen. After that it uses the correct timeout value.
I haven't noticed that yet, but I haven't had the update for 24 hours yet. Thanks for the warning.

Quote:
Interesting threads? Well, we have found out a lot about Mrs_Often in the last few days in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=206200. Among other things, she's is a Tiny Tim fan.
That's a fun thread, and informative too! Now I'm going to have to stop just using the KT for reading and fiddle in the settings ...
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote