View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 03:09 AM   #7
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
I'm more interested in user reviews than 'pro' reviews. I don't find them reliable. I'm particularly interested in understanding the difference in the lighting of the big three. As I said, I understand they all have their problems. I've heard about the odd colors and uneven lighting at the bottom of the Kindle. I was wondering how the other two stood up to that. I didn't know about the Onyx. I'll check that out. The Cybook is a questionable purchase if you are not in Europe.

I'd be particularly interested in hearing from people who have owned / handled more than one device, particularly under different lighting conditions.

I read now that the Nook screen is a bit fragile.

Last edited by Rizla; 02-05-2013 at 03:49 AM.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote