View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 07:11 AM   #4
SirFluff
SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SirFluff knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kobo Touch
I cannot make sure of anything since I cannot see anything point blank. When I connect the USB cable all I see is the light turn green, the screen doesn't change at all nor does the computer ID's the new connected device. Kobo is showing me the cover page and saying it's powered off. I left it yesterday charging, today too, nothing happens.

I was thinking about removing the back cover and unplugging the battery but I'm not sure how to pry the back cover off. This seems a simple case of the device freezing and needing a reboot but yet again none of the reboot procedure are working.

And as I said, if I hold the home button down, then press the on button for 10 sec, a blue light will blink 3 times, but nothing else will happen, no screen change. Pinhole, no change either. Home+pinhole, no change.

I saw a thread where someone disassembled the kobo touch to repaint it, but he totally forgot to say how he removed the back cover.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=144487

Last edited by SirFluff; 11-17-2012 at 07:18 AM.
SirFluff is offline   Reply With Quote