View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:18 AM   #82
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
The reason I responded seriously to the question is because there are a lot of people who find shopping a joy and a pleasure, and sometimes it's not (very often) on their radar that there are people who, for whatever reasons, shopping just isn't on the list of things they do except out of necessity.

I too have issues with anxiety and agoraphobia, and occasionally I can shop and have a pretty good time, but for the most part, I try to avoid situations that draw attention to it (in public). I am often fine with my husband or kids. who respect my needs. But it takes a LOT of motivation to get me anywhere near a mall by myself.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote