Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 11:28 AM   #55
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocchietto View Post
i would expect:
android inbuilted so that I can play chess and reading pdf with repligo go reader without risk to destroy the device and go out of guarantee.
the possibility to use the istantaneous fabulous dictionary on android as well.
to synth with a cloud my android tablet books.
make the system finally fast! expecially after all the pain I have with the prs650 when I highlight too many books.ahh I was forgetting...... A MIRASOOOOL/pixel qi screen please!!!!!!!!!
regards

I suspect ............... no !
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote