View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 09:40 AM   #10
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I enjoy it for the main reason I purchased it: reading books in low light conditions. The rest is really not that good.

I can watch Netflix movies with the Fire but why would I prefer that? I prefer my HD TV for that task. The Web access is passable at best. Searching of my Osnova KJV and NET bibles are much slower than on the 3rd Generation Kindle Keyboard. I'm not interested in magazines or newspapers since I read all my news on the internet. Active Content like that great chess game for the 3rd Gen Kindle Kbd are NOT available. I purchased another chess game for android which is not as good. I cannot switch dictionairies like on the 3rd Gen Kindle Kbd. I have no Collections there either.

All told, I get my book reading in low light and really that is all.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote