Thread: Content Server
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 05:30 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixyT View Post
I got the content server up and running but it can only be accessed on the computer on which it is running.
My internet connection is through a wireless router. What do I need to do to be able to access it from other computers?
If you're just talking about accessing from your router it should be as simple as putting the ip of the machine running the content server as your url. Something like 192.168.1.147:8080 just substitute your IP.

Also note that 127.0.0.0 is the loop back or local host IP and is just for use testing on the local machine.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote