View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 04:50 PM   #256
Illinifan
Connoisseur
Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4, iPhone 4, iPod touch, Sony PRS 300
I've been waiting for somebody to come up with a way for me to read library books on my iPod touch without going through the gyrations described elsewhere on the Net ever since I got the thing.

I have not been able to test this out yet since I don't have a wifi network I can hook to at work, but this will be the first order of business at home tonight. If it works, then the second order of business will be to revise my Christmas wish list since a NookColor was at the top simply because of the library book issue.

I'll post results later...
Illinifan is offline   Reply With Quote