Thread: Seriousness Guide Stones.
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #35
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
When thinking of ancient artifacts last night, I thought of a spear-thrower found in the shape of a deer or hart with a huge turd coming out of it, but couldn't google anything up. So today I checked my deadtree reference book the artifact was listed in, and it is an ibex. Found midway down this page:

http://www.donsmaps.com/masdazil.html

and from that page, it seems that some say the ibex is actually giving birth (which makes sense, looking at the images) and that they have found fragments of several throwers of the same design. An early fad!
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote