View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #36
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
hmm yeah.

I am working on this laterally.

it would be nice to push track titles down to mplayer.
and to populate a list, possibly inside a kindlet? with tracks in a folder.

and then to click a button... and mplayer do the playing...

I have an incredibly basic gui for the Soundkloud app (just a couple of buttons) that sends URLS for mp3's to mplayer.

It's not a huge stretch to think that could parse a tracklist (makes some buttons) and send a FILE:// ref instead

I have been hunting around for source here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=119851 and eventually found a few bits around the building of mplayer and some useful source from a Kindle Touch implementation...

Luckily we had qlob on hand to tame the python stuff

The point is the info is actually out there. I'm just some guy, sticking all this together, not some genius coder. I will take your points into consideration. should the project ever get that far. For the record I found KinAmp to be flaky. Hope it works good for you : )

(mplayer is no better on the 3)
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote