View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 09:05 PM   #14
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
So I'm watching part 2. Ummm, I can do quite a bit of what's he's saying. Lol. He is not even close to being honest or really doesn't know how iPhone works. Seriously, I'll give him plenty of pluses the android category, but c'mon.
He said more than once that he had an iPhone for three weeks. He was also showing an iPad 3 -- if that was his first iPad he may have had a combined experience of less than a month on iOS, which isn't much.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote