View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 11:29 PM   #8
Tech Guy
Leftcoast, USA
Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tech Guy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 2 XL, Basic Kindle
I have a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and recently bought one of these on Amazon, which has 3 USB-2 ports, SD(HC) and TF slot, and MS/M2 slots which I don't use at all. It works with USB drives, a 32GB micro SD (TF) card I had, and my USB keyboard, including supporting the media keys for volume and play/stop.

The USB cable works as a MPT device, not a USB drive, which is fairly standard, I believe. It requires a special driver, available for windows and Mac. For Linux, it doesn't seem to be recognized by the OS, but Calibre seems to recognize it OK.
Tech Guy is offline   Reply With Quote