Thread: Marvin 3.0
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 03:58 PM   #55
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Does the iPad Pro support imply handwritten annotations?
Unfortunately, not (yet), but I've been arguing for the feature for years.

But I would appreciate audio annotations even more: in the annotations pop-up window, you press a microphone button and dictate whatever needs to be caputured – that's even faster than jotting down a thought, especially a longer one.

And, I would appreciate the adding of video annotations to Marvin as well: in the annotations pop-up window, you press a camcorder button and record a (likely selfie) videoclip, speaking your annotation.

The audio annotations would be stored in the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, whatever), and video annotations would likewise be stored in the cloud (YouTube, Vimeo, whatever) – only the link to download/listen to/view that annotation would be automatically inserted into Marvin's annotations pop-up window in that particular spot. (Otherwise, storing audio and video annotations along with the EPUB files would bloat their size too much.)

Am I dreaming too much? I certainly hope not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Twitter is to communications as haiku is to literature.
You should fix your forum signature, I think – this line doesn't belong in the body of your forum messages. Confusing like hell, every time.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote