View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 02:04 AM   #9
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Thanks for all the suggestions; I'm going to give Sigil another go and install Kiwidude's "Open With Plugin". Spell-checking within Sigil would certainly be really helpful here!

I am currently using the Tweak ePub option but I don't have a WYSIWYG html editor so it's back to plain-text editing. Hence my thoughts that maybe the calibre reader could be extended. Also, proof-reading a whole book takes some time and the reader has bookmarking to carry on where you left off, unlike the Tweak option.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote