View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 04:45 PM   #6
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I use Sigil in general - but if the book needs serious attention then it is into word I go, either converting to htmlz and editing the html or an rtf. Sadly Valloric seems to have put spell-checking on the backburner for Sigil, I would much preferred that to all the flightcrew stuff but it's his app to prioritise how he wants. It's "half a job" without a spellcheck for the type of editing I need to do unfortunately.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote