View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 10:02 PM   #5
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I like how the trend of using a PDA with an external keyboard is coming back with smartphones. I think that's cool.

I had two friends who had Palm pilots in middle school. One of them used to type their assignments on it.

They probably just bought it for the name, but they should seriously consider developing some nice productivity apps that hook into other services.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote