View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 12:33 AM   #186
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickybuns View Post
It arrived about an hour ago.

And this is par for the course with the local post office. Last month I ordered some knitting supplies that spent a couple of weeks in Detroit before finally entering California. And then spent another week ping ponging between the distribution center and "out for delivery."

I'm somewhat disappointed as there is a "dead pixel" (not sure what you call it on an e-ink device) in one corner of the screen. I'm debating whether to exchange it or ignore it. I only noticed it because it showed up as a white spec on the kindle hillside during boot-up.
Ah yes the the stuck pixel we call it. even thought its not really a pixel. It's up to you if it doesn't bother while reading then I wouldn't worry about it but if it does then exchange it.

It seems both the pinholes and stuck pixel issue have not been resolved. Bad Amazon! At least the color blobs are gone though I never had any, others suffered various forms of it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote