View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcavri View Post
Thanks,
But I'm a bit lost:
1/If I click one one column, this one is selected and when I click to an other one, the fist is unselected and the second becomes the selected one.
When you click first one column header, and then a second, the sort order of the first is preserved within the second. So if you want to sort by author, and then sort by title within author, click first the "Title" column header, and then the "Author" column header. ie, you work from the "inside out".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote