View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 01:57 AM   #1
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
AC adapter Psyclone Essentials for PSP 2000 at Target Problems

Okay, I tried this new AC adapter because other people had mentioned it.

Now I have problems. I plugged it in and the red light came on. I powered it down while plugged in and it cleared all my bookmarks, and where I left off (page number) and it took my font size back to small, I had changed all of my books to large.

I also got errors invalid page once. Then it gave me a circle with a slash through it when I tried to change pages, and make fonts bigger.

I tried this twice, same thing happen both times. If I hibernate the reader while plugged in no problems.

I also notice the red light changed to orange when I turned on and off power. Hibernating the player the red light stayed solid.

It took well over 1 hour to charge, and the bars were already all full. The red light finally did go off.

Should I return? Is it bad? Will it harm my player.
new is offline   Reply With Quote