View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 12:39 PM   #15444
PurpleStar
Wizard
PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2E
I finished Notorious Nineteen the other day. I liked it, but not as much as some others in the series. It was just missing something. I don't know!! Probably because the series is just dragging out too long and nothing ever changes in it. Still a fun read, though.

Oh well, I'm on to The First Confessor by Terry Goodkind. I always look forward to his books.

Last edited by PurpleStar; 01-27-2013 at 12:44 PM.
PurpleStar is offline   Reply With Quote