View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #27
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondog View Post
Born into the violent chaos of post-apocalyptic North America, eighteen-year-old Leif has been told his entire life that he has a crucial role to play in humanity's future. To achieve that end, he must elevate himself above all normal human sentiment, as attachment and fear are obstacles to his greater purpose.

Despite rigorous guidance from his guardian angel, Leif finds love when a beautiful young wanderer enters his life. And when a dangerous enemy from his mother’s past rises up to seize power in the post-bomb chaos, he experiences fear, and questions his fitness for his destiny.

Can Leif be a human being as well as a predestined hero? Or will he fail as his father did, and usher in another period of darkness?

Full of action, romance, and tragedy, Revelation reveals the dark clouds that lie behind every silver-lined gift.

The third installment of The Judas Syndrome is now available on Kindle format here:
http://www.amazon.com/Revelation-The...1053737&sr=1-3
Is it available in ePub for those of us who do not buy Kindle eBooks? I was just taking a look at your website and i might be interested in buying the trilogy now that it is complete. But only if I can get them in the format needed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote