View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 04:25 PM   #11533
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
FYI, they've gotten a lot better recently. The labeling still isn't perfect, but Orbit's one of my go-to checkpoints. In particular, this novella doesn't show a download format on the page, but it's got a standard "Adobe DRM EPUB" button in my library. (Purchased 12/2014.)
You just inspired me to check the five books in my library that were previously kepub only. All of them now have download buttons! Their store listings haven't been updated to show that they now have this download option. Unfortunately, the one which is DRM-free won't download -- just gives me an "Oops!" error page. It is Unlocked: An Oral History of Haden's Syndrome by John Scalzi from Tor Books.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote