View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #3
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear All:

We would welcome your comments on Astak's Customer Service! If you have written to support@astak.com or made a phone call or needed information... we would like to hear from you.

Please have had a factual contact with Astak Customer Service. At least please rate on a scale of 1-5:

(1) Poor
(2) Fair
(3) Decent
(4) Very Good
(5) Exceptional and Excellent

How was their courtesy? Did they get back to you promptly? Did they get you an answer willingly? What was done wrong and what was done right?
How could we improve?
I did call when I got my 6" a couple of months ago and they rep was exceptional. It is one of the reasons I bought the Astek version of the 5"
slm is offline   Reply With Quote