Thread: Thank You Mods
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 12:56 AM   #18
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
On behalf of the team, thank you all very kindly.

And now for a peek behind the scenes. This graphic represents only one page of what we greenies see when we view the General Discussions forum. The grayed-out threads are deleted efforts by spammers to spam us. Although dreams had by far the most hits on this page, I believe poohbear_nc had the most spammer hits on the previous page, but we all spend way too much time zapping these vermin.
Well the jpeg just goes to prove (IMO) what an outstanding job the mods do in keeping the boards here at MR free of spam. I've seen message boards over at yahoo that are supposed to be about a given topic and instead are nothing but spam, spam, spam and I'm sure the spammers are unrepentant about filling the boards with it. Not at MR though. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bravo!
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote