View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 11:30 AM   #32
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i agree with you timezone but far too often you *can't* buy an ebook, because the one you want to read is not available in ebook format. that is when this letter comes in handy. i think it's important to vote with your wallet, but *also* to explicitly tell publishers we want ebooks. they might not realize it, otherwise.

as for this letter being ignored because it's seen as a "template", 1. it's quite possible that we will all write to different publishers, so it won't be a problem ; 2. i encourage people to personalize this letter as much as possible, 3. however there are a lot of people who might not write *at* *all* without the help of a model letter because they don't like to write, so this letter can be really helpful for them, and 4. even a form letter is better than no letter at all.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote