View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #19
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyjeff View Post
I cannot get access to gilbrew.org too. :S Is there any backup for the image mmcblk0p1-k3g-3.3.zip?

I can prepare a Chinese version of it. Before that, I should debrick my K3 first. There are so many K3s to be debricked in China. XD Many tutorials on Chinese web forums use the serial port method, it's somehow complicated for me.

yes, I like ATK much better than the serial debrick... i have found (on my windows partition) the pastebin images, so i will find another place to mirror them...
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote