View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 04:15 PM   #4
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
I was looking for this yesterday and couldn't find it so I had to download it and try it. I downloaded Cory Doctorow's "I, Robot" from Feedbooks and it worked great. Congratulations Hadrien.

The page turns works great except there seems to be a pause when changing chapters. I assume it's calculating the page numbers? The eReader app takes a lot longer to calculate when you change font or orientation and I assume it's doing the same thing.

My biggest problem is that my finger keeps hitting the "Super Money Ball" game instead of the "Stanza" application. Must learn will power.

Now I can try reading on my iPhone 3G.

Ahemnn... without the Phone or 3G parts. [Cough]
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote