View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #5
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes View Post
A new Pew Internet report contains some interesting findings relating to ebooks and ereaders:

The rise of e-reading
I'm not surprised, it's the convenience. I always carry my eReader with me, it fits in a pocket and it's lightweight. Carrying a book is nowhere near as convenient. And as a result I read plenty more, like while on the bus, or even while in the queue to pay for my groceries.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote