Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 04:19 AM   #121
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by savy View Post
=================================

A. Some of epub files are not supported. Re-building high quality EPUB files will fix it.
Maybe my report wasn't clear enough: Duokan Lite failed at reading "high quality EPUB files" but opened ePub files with errors in them.

I.e. the epub file was not the problem. Your ePub reader software has a problem. You can easily verify this by downloading this free epub from the forum.
Then go to epubcheck online and have it validate the epub. You'll see that the ePub is valid or as you would call it "a high quality EPUB." However, Duokan Lite refuses to open it.
I don't expect an ePub reader software to handle all kinds of proprietary ePub extensions, but it must at the very least be able to open valid ePubs. You may want to re-check your ePub code to find out why it didn't open this particular ePub, because chances are that it'll have problems with other valid ePubs, too.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote