View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 08:34 AM   #11
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Lee is correct. Also, this is not just another tablet computer, in fact the title of this thread has it backward. This is a locked-down Android tablet which focuses highly on being a reader first with secondary features after. It will be a fantastic device for reading magazines, comics, children's books, and yes, even ebooks. More and more people are coming out of the marketing ploy of LCD being bad for the eyes, which is a total fallacy heaped upon us by loyal eink users. After years of waiting, the perfect reading device, for me, has arrived. Mine is already ordered. I worry a bit about performance but it can't be any worse than the Pandigital Novel I've been using.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote