View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 04:06 PM   #10
Nothingness
Zealot
Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O Limited Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshMorris05 View Post
How to win friends and influence people: Dale Carnigie
I agree with that one. I bought it used at a workplace, mine is really old. A colleague there said it was good. With the funny title I thought I'd have fun ridiculing the book when I would read it, and when I read it I was really amazed. It short the author is really good at explaining the negative effects our words and behaviors have on people, and it made me change for the better I think.
Nothingness is offline   Reply With Quote