View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 05:40 AM   #102
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by basschick View Post
it's good to know that i'm not the only one who got into ebooks because my house was filling with books. i have bookcases that are double layered, with books stacked on top of each layer. shelves are packed, boxes are packed, books are on every surface - but at least now the collection is shrinking some (replacing most of my classics with their electronic counterparts) and only certain books are being bought in physical form. at the rate i was going before ebooks, we'd have to rent our books their own apartment!
All of my paperbacks are double or triple stacked, depending on shelf height, and have two rolls. This makes it hard to search trough them without taking the first row out.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote