View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 12:58 AM   #4
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
quite honestly, I'd rather Kobo focus on improving their e-ink readers and tablet app software, and drop their own tablet altogether. There are plenty of great tablets, and even phones out there that do much better than the Vox, and if they focus on a reader first tablet again, it'll probably be very weak compared to other offerings at the same price point.

While I've resisting tablets for a while now, having gotten ones for the rest of the family but myself (even the 3 year old has her leappad ), I've broken down and let the family buy me a nexus 7 for my bday because I've enjoyed using my recently purchased Galaxy Nexus phone as an e-reader at night (as well as a news/web browser during the day in the office), but when I do some serious reading sessions, I always fall back to my Kobo Touch as no tablet can beat it in terms of readability.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote