View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:41 PM   #17
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
It is a documented fact that for a lot of people step one in buying anything is Amazon. Even if they end up buying local the research at Amazon saves them time and money.
I try to buy locally, but I always check Amazon before buying anything to compare, read reviews, and decide how much I will pay. I'm willing to pay a few dollars more for a local purchase, but not 2-3 times as much which happens too often.

I can live without B&N. I would feel bereft without Amazon.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote