View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:39 PM   #1557
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I've been pretty good about ebooks this month, but between my husband and I we just got 5 books from Audible - used up all our credits, plus some $4.95 specials. I don't know when the last time was that we had 0 credits left... but we've got a long drive coming up over Christmas, and it'll be nice to have some new books to listen to.
If you don't have a large backlog of audio books to listen too, that sounds a very sensible use of your credits. Something good to listen too (with no adverts!) makes a journey pass a lot more pleasantly.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote