Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #408
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by adbosch View Post
Thank you JSWolf, but post 297 is about the junereader. As far as I understand this app is mainly concerned with fonts for those of us who have problems with the standard ones. I am quite happy with the standards fonts, so I don't need his app.
I am only interested in a non-rooted version of the homescreen app (which displays the three last read titles instead of the standard last added on the main screen of the PRS-T1). Anyone?
There is a bug in the standard reader app. If you change the font, you might not get bold and/or italics. Plus, with the June modified reader, you can set the default a font you like better then the poor fonts used for the default fonts. Also, you get a clock on the reader screen.