View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 03:39 PM   #7
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
+1
Last year when I was looking to buy a new laptop, based on my browser history I started seeing ads for laptops. I saw one with an offer I liked and I got the laptop.
I don't see ads, which doesn't mean they're not tracking me anyway but I just don't get to see what they're sending and I prefer it that way. If I'm looking for a new laptop I know who writes decent reviews, I know who makes decent hardware and I know who sells at decent prices. A quick whip around the usual suspects, a comparative spreadsheet of wants, features and pricing and I'm either done or know where I have to monitor prices until I get the price I want, which can usually be done on one comparative price website.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote