View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
Onyx Boox M92 - To buy or not to buy?

It's been a few months now since first M92 samples have arrived so I think that it is a good time to do a similar survey as we had for Onyx Boox M90 and help those who still can't decide (including me ).

A question to the owners of Onyx Boox M92 then. Based on your experience with the device would you encourage or discourage your friend from buying Onyx Boox M92?
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote