View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
All Copia's accomplished so far with their freebies is given me some pretty good books and assured that I'll likely never actually purchase anything from them. Their software sucks and I don't really care for their website either.

Not sure what you mean about Kobo. All the books I've gotten there can be downloaded by simply using ADE.
If you use the app, it ends up in a library file. No big deal, I just don't use it, except to purchase some books that won't purchase via the website (same issue with borders app and past site). I then re-download the EPUB (except for those few that can't be downloaded that way, that I've gotten burned on once or twice).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote