Thread: Best Present?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 04:45 AM   #33
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
Yep, she gave us quite a scare. Luckily her tumor was benign, it probably won't come back.

I'm sure your husband is going to be fine as well. Take it one step at a time and cherish all the little things !
Excellent on your mom's prognosis.

My husband's surgeries were vascular and we won't actually know the outcome for 2 or 3 years. Our fingers are crossed that he won't have to have more in 2011. you're right, it definitely makes me grateful for every moment.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote