View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:36 PM   #314
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I'm not renewing. Or, at least, I wasn't going to, but apparently my 6-month subscription was good for a year, because my account page says I'm good till August. It's possible there was a special going on at the time that I'm forgetting, because I know I haven't renewed - I checked all my sourcebooks receipts in my email. So I guess I have 6 more months of "Yeah, I don't really want any of the selections this month".

Unless, of course, M.L. Buchman releases another book.
Huh, I just looked, my expires in August as well. I should have been expiring at the end of this month. I'll have to see if I'm issued any more credits next month.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote