View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 08:32 AM   #4
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
I suspect that Steve meant to say "within 72 hours of this posting. And it's only been 15 minutes!
Yup, I meant 72 hours. (It was a long day!)

As far as DRM, my understanding is that every book sold through the Kindle store has the same Kindle DRM system, no more or less. So, if you want a truly DRM-free book, buy a Mobi version from my site, and upload it into your Kindle (or anything else you have that runs Mobi).
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote