View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 06:00 PM   #6
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
If you like the older series, Diane Duane's books are very good indeed and you can get some of them bundled into cost-saving omnibus editions.

Peter David was also a very good writer from what I read of his TNG Star Trek novels*. And John M. Ford's How Much for Just the Planet? is the funniest Trek novel I've ever read. His other Klingon-based book which I've not read is widely considered classic, as well.

* The ones that were packaged as "specials" like Vendetta and Imzadi and Q-Squared tend to be of higher quality and more imaginative/enjoyable storylines than the regular "numbered" series books, which were also mostly good, but not at the same level.

Last edited by ATDrake; 01-03-2012 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Additional info for prioritizing possible purchases.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote